-
November 22nd, 2005, 11:40 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I HAVE ENOUGH TO PAY FOR MY ELIZABETH DOLL!!! I HAVE ENOUGH TO PAY FOR MY ELIZABETH DOLL!!! I HAVE ENOUGH TO PAY FOR MY ELIZABETH DOLL!!! I HAVE ENOUGH TO PAY FOR MY ELIZABETH DOLL!!!
LOL! She just counted all of her piggy bank money AND she finally has enough to order Elizabeth!! She is THRILLLLLLLLLED!! What she doesnt know is that I've already ordered her and put her in the closet to MAKE SURE she was here in time for the movie! So in a few min.s we'll go through the process of placing the online order (without finalizing it [img]wink.gif[/img] ) then a miracle will happen and she will arrive PRECISLY on tuesday in time for the movie!!
This is so fun!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks